Sunday, March 19, 2023

Cline Ancient Vines Zinfandel 2020 made for the perfect gift!








Name: Cline Ancient Vines Zinfandel 2020

Producer: Cline Cellars

Variety: Zinfandel

Region: California

Country: United States

Vintage: 2020

Price: $12.99

Wine Review: Cline's Ancient Vines Zinfandel 2020 is a rich and bold wine with a deep ruby color. It has aromas of blackberry, raspberry, and a hint of vanilla. On the palate, it is full-bodied with flavors of dark fruit, black pepper, and a touch of oak. The tannins are firm but well-integrated, and the wine has a long, smooth finish. This Zinfandel pairs beautifully with grilled meats or spicy pasta dishes. At only $12.99 a bottle, it's an excellent value for such a high-quality wine.

My Review: I picked up Cline's Ancient Vines Zinfandel 2020 on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! This wine has a wonderful depth of flavor that is a hallmark of well-made Zinfandels. The dark fruit flavors, combined with the spicy notes of black pepper, make it a perfect pairing for grilled meats. I also appreciated the touch of vanilla on the nose, which added a layer of complexity to the wine. At $12.99 a bottle, this is an excellent value for a wine of this caliber. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a bold and flavorful red wine. Cheers to Cline for producing such an outstanding Zinfandel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Dinner Blog #2!

My friends and I went out to Wine Lab for our wine dinner. We started by looking over the list of flights that our sever Julia provided us a...