Sunday, February 26, 2023

Winking Owl Chardonnay Wine Review!







Name: Winking Owl Chardonnay

Producer: Winking Owl Vineyards Variety: Chardonnay Region: California Country: United States

Vintage: 2020 Price: $2.99

Wine Review: This Chardonnay is a refreshing delight! With notes of crisp apple, bright citrus, and a hint of oak, it's perfect for any occasion. The aroma is simply divine, with a bouquet of white flowers that will make you feel like you're frolicking in a field of wildflowers. The wine has a light body and a smooth finish, making it a great pairing for light seafood dishes or a cheese platter. And the best part? It's a steal at only $2.99 a bottle!

My Review: I stumbled upon Winking Owl Chardonnay at my local grocery store and was intrigued by its quirky label and affordable price. I'm not a wine connoisseur by any means, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this wine. It's light and easy-drinking, perfect for a night in with friends or a solo Netflix binge. And let's be honest, at $2.99 a bottle, you can't go wrong. Cheers to finding hidden gems in unexpected places! I will try it with food the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Dinner Blog #2!

My friends and I went out to Wine Lab for our wine dinner. We started by looking over the list of flights that our sever Julia provided us a...